Sunday, December 21, 2008

Iced In

This is the second Sunday in two weeks that church has been cancelled because of the weather. Our Christmas party was called off last night, bummer! Alan and I have been cuddled up this morning trying to keep warm. We got all the carpet up last night and hope our new carpet gets put down tomorrow!
We had 9-12 inches fall yesterday and rain turned to ice last night.

I have never seen this much snow here in the 16 years we have been in Hillsboro. We are supposed to have more snow most of this week.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, it's so crazy! Normally it all just turns to slush the second it touches the ground. Chad was looking up road conditions on the internet and saw that all the passes are closed, except for one (I think). We may be going up through Seattle to get there for Christmas, but we will find a way if we can and if it's safe. I hope it stops snowing for a little bit and the roads clear so we can make it!

    ReplyDelete