
Alan had this week off and was busy everyday from early morning to early morning. We were up past midnight every night working hard. We are both sore and have blisters, cuts, and slivers. We brought in the New Year OHHING over half of the floor that was done!


What a nice end to it though. We still have the trim to do and of course the kitchen but we are excited to enjoy what is done. Today we are going to clean out and organize the garage and shed with Alan's tools and put together my corner curio cabinet. Then we work in the temple tonight.
WOW! It looks awesome!! You're making me excited for when we get our floors done. I'm impressed you guys did it all yourselves. You want to come do ours? :) I figured out our tax refund tonight (pretty close to what we will be getting) and it's enough to pay off our credit card, pay you guys, then get our floors paid for without using the CC. Exciting. Anyway, can't wait to see your floor in-person. Also, I love the wood color. That's about the color of the bamboo I'm getting.
ReplyDelete