Thursday, June 25, 2009

June UT Trip

Tonya got to move into her new house. Deb and I helped her decorate and move things around, it was fun to get things organized. It's a beautiful house and I hope she loves it!
We got a lot of things done for mom and she was so happy to see us. What a sweetie!

Logan had his homecoming while I was there and I got to see a lot of the Call uncles and Woodruff family. They had a great BBQ after Sacrament and the weather was perfect. Congrats Logan!

1 comment:

  1. awe, grandma looks happy there. I'm glad you got to go out and see her and actually have her know you were there. Tonya's place looks AMAZING! I'm jealous! Her couches are the exact ones that we have, so hopefully she's figured out how to clean them. You seriously have to rub hard until the spot is all dried up or else you get a watermark. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete