
Our friend invited people to go fishing with him and Alan and I signed up to go this Saturday. We got up at 4 AM and got to
Warrenton, on the Columbia river to start fishing by 7AM.

It was pretty cool and windy and the spray kept us wet and chilled most of the day.

Alan got the biggest fish, the boat owner snagged the next, and another friend got the third. I got a small trout that we threw back in.

Alan caught this one soon after we got into the water and made us all excited that our catch was just a hook away. We took them over to be filleted and then took them home. It was quite an experience.
Wow, mom.....you look hot in all that rain gear!! Too bad that the early hours didn't translate into lots of huge fish!!
ReplyDelete-chad
Did Chad just call you hot? Just checking. ;) Dad, that fish is huge. Way to make everyone feel inadequate and give them a complex. Couldn't you have caught something a tad smaller? So, did you eat it yet? Let me know how fresh salmon tastes. Yum! My mouth is already watering.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm not sure if he meant "hot" as in "it looks sunny in the picture and all that plastic rain gear looks uncomfortable and hot" or "you look sexy, row baby, row". Either way, I agree!!! ;-) Dad, that fish is huge. I'm glad Cliff didn't show you up. It just wouldn't be right.
ReplyDelete