
I left for my trip to Italy and had a stop in Boston. By the time I got in and the kids picked me up my plane was cancelled to Rome and I had to get a flight through Swiss air that was about 7 hours later. Since we had plenty of time they took me around Harvard and their house and we had a pizza dinner and a wonderful yogurt fruit dessert. This is a picture on campus where they have graduation on the old commons ground.

This is a statue that everyone rubs the foot for luck; that is why it is so shiny. There are 3 lies about the statue. First, they have no pictures of the guy and do not know what he looks like, second the date is wrong, and third, it is rumored that people use the restroom on his foot. Yuck, they told me after I had my hand up there.

The kids got me in a zip car and I am so glad. The airport was tricky enough getting around but Boston is crazy for those that do not know the area.
No comments:
Post a Comment