
St Louis Arch on our way to Tenn.

Mom and dad on the front steps of their house.

I had to try-out the old body jiggler; a blast from my teenage past.

The shack behind the general store that Tonya and I wanted to check out. I hope they didn't mind me using their rocker!

They have some good fudge and onion rings here and things that bring back memories from my childhood.

This high chair is one of them.

We all had to give it a try.

I think Justin wins.


The front door of mom and dad's house has this sign and it's the truth.

Every house in the south has a good many guns inside. This is our brother-in-law's cache.

The sign on the way to the house; we just love the way they say things down there.

One of the many ponds on the way to Muddy Pond Mennonite store.

They have a food store and a leather store next door.

We had to take the bull by the horns!

This is on the porch of the leather store. I love the surrey with the fringe on the top.

The sorghum press.
The sorghum mill.

I made Alan stop at Clear creek, where we used to swim every summer when we visited our grandparents in TN. We remember Rhonda stepping on a broken bottle and a water moccasin swimming right by Debi. They were great memories!

Aunt Lois took us over to Granny and Pa's house to look inside. Pa built it and when my dad was 2 they moved there. He built most of the furniture inside as well.

My great grandma, Samantha Leann Smith, made this butter churn that was in the upstairs bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment