I packed everything I could to go home on the pallet, we had to leave our office chair, converter box, and boogie boards because we were over weight. 600 pounds doesn't go very far when you live somewhere for almost 10 months.
My flight was late getting into Dallas because of lightning. We circled until we were low on fuel and went to Tulsa, OK to refuel and head back to Dallas. I missed my connecting flight because a TSA guy wouldn't let me through security with my boarding pass from Israel and I had to wait in line to get a boarding pass from Dallas. Instead of paying $60 for a hotel room for the night I opted to spend the night on a chair/floor/cot in the terminal. Not much sleep going on but I made it to SLC the next day.I got to spend a great week with the G-kids doing field trips to hike, swim, dance recital, and see Kinnecott copper mine.
One of the huge tires on the rigs they use there, with my little group I was in charge of.
The pit.
Fun times on the tramp!
Alan got in a day late because of plane problems and spent the night in a hotel in London. Now we are safely in our home in OR and the G-girls came for the weekend. We had some great times shopping and eating!






No comments:
Post a Comment