Friday, September 28, 2012

Ba's Wall Art, New Mantle, Knee Surgery and cookies

Ba found a black sharpie in our pen and pencil cup and wrote on two walls in three places.
What a shock when Ash and I found them. I primed it and Ash painted it tan again. You can't tell where it was now!)
Alan worked on our new fireplace mantle all week and we finished it yesterday.
The last coat of paint went on last night. Woot, woot, now we are ready for our olive wood nativity set!
Pictures of them cleaning up the inside of my knee.
This morning I had knee surgery to clean up my meniscus tear and cartilage damage. We celebrated with the girls by making pb cup cookies, YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, it was fun spending the weekend with you and your crippled self. I'm glad we were able to take care of the "artwork" without too much of a problem :). The girls and I had a blast.

    ReplyDelete