The patio area where we park our car, the Elder's apartment is the door in the far right corner.
The unfinished fountain where you can do laundry if you fill the basin with water.
Where I do laundry and wash our dishes. I don't use the dryer because it uses too much electricity.
Our outdoor kitchen; I'm excited to go to Coban and Guatemala City to find pots, pans, and all the other items we need for it.
Our outdoor dining table and tree stump seats that the owner let us use. The door on the right is our bedroom and the door on the left is our kitchen.
We had these 3 guys make us a custom kitchen cabinet in about 25 minutes that cost $17.50.
Our kitchen, living, and dining room.
Our bedroom.
Making a cake for our branch Christmas party tonight. It sliced into 55 pieces and I used the left-over icing on about 50 graham crakers. We planned on 90 people but had 120 come.
Cubulco choir singing, Rabinal had a choir also, but I couldn't take a picture because we were singing!
The youth and children did a re-enactment of the nativity.
They really got into it and loved dressing up and acting their parts.
Dishing up plates of beef, refried beans, rice, and home-made corn tortillas. We ran out of plates, cups, forks, and tortillas after 100 plates and went out to buy more tortillas and plates and the last 20 people used their hands to eat. We had a traditional warm fruit punch. It was all very good and I think everyone had a great time.






.
ReplyDeleteفنى تركيب
فني بالرياض