Monday, August 20, 2018

Chapel construction and food

 They brought a roller in to level the rocks and the sand.
 That's where the primary used to meet.
 The youth met here by the garage.
 They took the cement out that was in front of the church, I hope they fix it soon so we don't track so much mud inside.
 I made chocolate chip cookies and we took half of them to members and the people who work at the taqueria we like to eat at. We offered some to the owner of our house (and he took them all).
 We made some split pea soup Sunday, we enjoyed it, comfort food.
I did a batch of snickerdoodles and 2 double batches of chocolate chip cookies today, we should have enough for FHE tonight and Alan to have some with milk at night before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment