Saturday, May 4, 2019

End of April trip

 New temple president as of November, Pres Moises Ulloa Solis

 We didn't bring our hang up clothes, so I got a bunch from Tonya's throw aways.
 Got my toenail cut off after it was in-grown and infected.
 I took Alan to Midway and the crater thermal pool for our anniversary.
 We made it a party and ate pie at June pie in Heber city.
 Tonya got married to Anthony.
 Sibs together at Provo city center temple.
 Drove to WA and stayed with Ash, saw her play, so relaxing. Then went to PDX and the yard sales at Jackson School, so fun.
 Stayed with Salli and Ken, went for a windy walk. I got a bad cold and fever.
 Took yard sale toys to Whit's kids, they LOVED them.
 George and his dump truck.
 He didn't want to stop playing.
 Played in the neighbor's sand pit.
 Hawk killed a bird in the atrium.
My toe is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment