Austin ahd his 14th birthday on Aug 1st.
We got some costumes for the boys at a yard sale, they fought over them at first.
They loved getting ice cream at Macy's.
Colored eggs
Red light green light.
Hiking Rock Canyon above the Provo temple.
The boys loved climbing these rocks each time we came.On the trail we found lots of acorns.
Ruthie came and played on Tuesday afternoon and we got Wendy's frostys and fries, the boys loved them.
Stephen, Whit, and Mal during their shoot at the salt flats.Shooting a luau at their neighbor's house, the boys got to be in the backyard during shooting.
On the weekends we played pinochle with Deb and Tom, look what I got.
Theo left his shoes somewhere, so Alan took the other 2 off trail a bit while he and I went back to find them.
Paul Ream Nature trail, off the Provo River trail, the boys loved that too.Lots of ducks.
Happy face
Going on a walk with Rhonda near Lehi.
Emma shaving Alan's side burns at Tom's 69th birthday party.
Ryan gave Alan and I a gift.


No comments:
Post a Comment