Saturday, February 28, 2026

February 2026

Elder Quinday and ST Agustin on zoom for English lessons.
Relief Society swap and ministering interviews.

Empty nesters was Chinese New Year at the Nufer's house. Delicious!
Wed and Fri we got about 3-6 inches of snow. Alan shoveled around the house so we could get out.

The girls asked if I 'd do a girls trip with them and I said yes. It started as Morocco, then Spain or Portugal. Then Guayaquil-Galapagos. Now no one is as excited as before, so I don't know if it will happen.

Visiting mom after the temple. Dad was cutting and filing her nails.

It was my birthday, so Debi made potatoes, salad, I made guaq and brought chips and steak that Tom grilled. Debi made brownies with german chocolate frosting! yum! Whitney and the boys sang with us on the phone and I blew the candles out.



We've been looking at houses and townhomes to buy near St George. It's exciting and scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment