Some of the staff at school dressed up for Friday before Halloween. My boss is is the DR. behind us and Karon is Mr. Foxx from Dr. Suess, I'm Mary Katherine Gallager/or Velma from Scooby Doo, and Nate, a student, is James Bond.
That's so awesome! Oh mom, you've always made the best Mary Katherine Gallager. I love that you dressed up and had fun with it. Too bad we weren't out there to celebrate it with you. We would have had a blast.
Not quite there. You needed to hike up your skirt another 4 or 5 inches, then it would have been spot on. ;) It really is uncanny how much you look like her. Love it!
Alan and I are empty nesters with wonderful children and grandkids. We love to see, visit, and spoil them very much. We love living in other parts of the world but are glad to come back home where we are closer to family and friends.
That's so awesome! Oh mom, you've always made the best Mary Katherine Gallager. I love that you dressed up and had fun with it. Too bad we weren't out there to celebrate it with you. We would have had a blast.
ReplyDeleteAh, I love when you dress up like Mary Katherine! You should do it every year. Way to go, Madre. (:
ReplyDeleteNot quite there. You needed to hike up your skirt another 4 or 5 inches, then it would have been spot on. ;) It really is uncanny how much you look like her. Love it!
ReplyDelete