Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas party

Last night was our ward Christmas party. We are so big we had to do it in the Stake building so it was hard to even know who was there. We sat with the Batemans and Chandra.

It was an old fashioned Christmas theme, I wish I had gotten a picture of the real sleigh they had at the back of the gym. The activities committee really went all out.

1 comment:

  1. awe, how fun! I should show you the pictures of the girls on Santa's lap from our party. They had someone there taking the pictures, so I don't have them on my computer, but maybe I'll scan them in. Ryleigh's is hilarious because she is TERRIFIED of Santa. I had to pull her over to him and hold her in order to get a picture and then as soon as I put her down she ran away screaming and crying and saying, " I DON'T LIKE SANTA CLAUSE!" It was precious

    ReplyDelete