
Walking along the shops in Florence.

A shopping booth selling coats.

More fountains in the city!

A picture after church and before we climbed the park hill to overlook the city.
We talked to some women after Sacrament and told them our tour plans and they told us horror stories of Naples. We have to go there to catch the night ferry to Stromboli Island but we will be watchful of pickpockets.

The lady we took a tour of the city with, told us they put these holes and ledges on the outside of the buildings to help in the construction and they put a board between buildings to get around. It was too dangerous to go outside at night so they went across planks from building to building.

Here is the picture I wasn't supposed to take but I wanted my money's worth getting into the museum.
You're such a rebel. Then again, when there is a naked man standing there with his privates hanging out, who wouldn't want to take a picture, eh? ;-)
ReplyDeleteI like some of those coats. I'm sure they were crazy expensive!
No, not too bad, around $40. on average.
ReplyDelete